Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Swap

Okay finally I feel like I can write about my package. I participated in Nicole's Summer Essentials Swap & I felt so bad because I wasn't able to ship out my swap partner's package until last Friday which was a week late... I was having such a hard time getting to the post office cuz of my love's schedule. Anyway I got my package a while ago and it was packed with goodies. My partner was Lindsay from "Lindsay Writing" apparently her daughter is enjoying all the goodies I sent her, she's too cute. Here's what I got in my package...



I got this adorable little mini takeout kit

Lovely blue sunglasses

My favorite from the package this headband with anchors


Cupcake flavored mints & a heart shaped headphone holder

Adorable little make up kit which I almost got for her as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment