Did you know...
April is autism awareness month!
Here are a few interesting facts about Autism.
- Autism now affects 1 in 110 children and 1 in 70 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined.
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- Autism costs the nation over $35 billion per year, a figure expected to significantly increase in the next decade
- Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less prevalent childhood diseases
- Boys are four times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
so to help out I've created a couple items that focus on military children with autism! I will have more coming soon & will have them available for purchase from now on, not just the month of April.
Here's a preview!
If you're interested email MrsGambizzle@yahoo.com