Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Homecoming Jewelry

Today I finished another custom order I received for a homecoming. I was super excited to do this one for Brittney from A Day in the Life of a Navy Wife. She's so cute & I have been able to meet her since she got here a few days ago. Her hubby will be home soon and she wanted special jewelry to go along with her gorgeous dress. 

Here's her dress...



and here is her new custom handmade necklace & earrings...



Email me at MrsGambizzle@yahoo.com to get started on yours

4 comments:

  1. I love it! And I can totally see her in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so cute!! I can't wait to try it on in person!! Thanks so much girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! :) I realllly love the anchor one with the strength ring around it my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures of Brittney in her cute adorable dress....and her handmade jewerly you made! It looks amazing!!!! Great work girlie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete