Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Strength

This has become my most popular necklace, it can be customized for any branch, and I can add a pearl or a crystal in any color you like. The necklace is only $20.00 with military discount & it's gorgeous when it's on! They make great gifts for ladies who are new to the lifestyle & having a hard time, as well as those who have been through it all! Strength is what it takes to live the military lifestyle, so why not give yourself a little reminder. Email me to get yours, at MrsGambizzle@yahoo.com or leave a comment here.



5 comments:

  1. aww I love it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do anything different for the Army? I thought it might be a nice thing to wear for my son when he leaves in December.

    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Even though I'm not a new Navy wife, I am always looking for great anchor pieces! Is it possible to order this with different words? (ie: Faith, Strength) I love the one in the center here- simple and beautiful. How much are these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Amber!

    I do have several other pieces available and can customize it for you if you'd like. Check out my page on FB to see some other options!

    Thanks!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gambizzle-Jewels/113779261984029?v=photos#!/pages/Gambizzle-Jewels/113779261984029?v=wall&ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I just became a "fan" and then you posted the link :) I want to order one.

    ReplyDelete